Time is going quickly in the mission, and I find the weeks and days going by quickly.
The assistants delivered the mail this past week and I recieved my letters and packages from all of my friends and family. Thank you very much for everyone that sent me mail!
One thing that is important in our lives, but something that a lot of us don't have is a lot of Patience. As I taught 1 of our members this week about Patience, I recognized how important it is for us to also have patience with one another, as well as with our Heavenly Father. Most times, as we are patient and wait for the blessings to come, they do, and they are great. Patience is an attribute of Christ that we can always work on.
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and Heavenly Father loves us very much.
I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers as I serve here in Cape Verde.

No comments:
Post a Comment