I really love the branch I am serving in. Everyday I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve the people in this area.
This past week Elder Chun and I made some homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies for an activity at the chapel, and everyone loved them. It was a lot of fun to make them. Also, we have a blender in the house, so my companion and I have been making slushies everyday with juice mix and stuff. They are sooooo good. haha. We work hard, but when we return to the house, we know how to relax and prepare for the next day well.
I have no doubt in my mind or heart that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's kingdom once again established on the earth. I witness things everyday that continue to strengthen my testimony of this. I know that Heavenly Father loves us more than we can imagine. His love is expressed in the work and lives of Missionaries everyday.
If anyone is reading this blog, that is not a member of the LDS Church, and wants to read a little bit more about our message, visit http://www.mormon.org/ . This site contains the basic doctrines and principles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts. The Lords' work shall press forward.

No comments:
Post a Comment