The second transfer has begun, and my new Companion is Elder Chun. Elder Chun is from Hawaii, and is very cool. He was my Zone Leader this past transfer, and I am very excited to serve with him now. I am staying in my same area this next transfer. Elder Chun and I have a lot of work to do in our area, and I am very excited to labor with him in the Lord's work.
This past week has been, hot. haha. It is always warm here in Cape Verde. My last transfer I was working in both Fonte Aleixo and Patim, on the Island of Fogo, but now, the Mission President is sending new missionaries to Patim this transfer, and so Elder Chun and I can focus more on Fonte Aleixo.
The people here are wonderful. There are many times when I can be walking down the street headed somewhere, and feel in my heart, the Love that our Heavenly Father has for these people. It is just a remarkable feeling.
I love this work. This work that I am engaged in is the work of the Lord, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve as a representative of Christ. It was interesting seeing my last companion finish his mission and go home. I have a lot of time left here, and I am so happy for that.

No comments:
Post a Comment