Life here in Cape Verde is going well. I can not believe that today is the last day of November already. Time is going quickly. When I woke up this morning I was a little cold, and looked at the temperature, and it was 70 degrees. haha.
The Lord's work is going forward. These past few weeks I have seen many people be baptized and make that sacred covenant with the Lord. It is wonderful how all around the world, people are enjoying the blessings of the gospel, and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to share the gospel with the people of Cape Verde. What a blessing. There is no greater joy than sharing the gospel with others.
I thank my family and friends for your prayers and thoughts. Your letters and packages mean a lot to me and bring me great joy. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment