Wow! This past week has been a great week; a week of hard work and great things happening. This week I met so many great people, and have helped so many people come unto Christ. This past week was the first week of a new transfer, and my companion and I worked really hard, walking a lot, talking a lot, teaching a lot, and leaving people with many invitations to come unto Christ.
One great thing that happened this week is that a family I am teaching, decided to set a date for marriage as well as baptism. They are going to be married and baptized together here in the next 5 weeks, and I am very excited and happy for them.
Right now I am teaching and helping many people learn more about the gospel of Jesus Christ, and helping them come unto Christ, and it is just incredible. The blessings and happiness that come from being engaged in the Lord's work is amazing.
It is wonderful to see how the gospel of Jesus Christ can change a persons desires and lifestyles, and can help them come closer to their Savior, and begin on the pathway with leads to Eternal Life.
I am so thankful for the privilege I have to serve as a representative of Christ here in Cape Verde. I know, and have a testimony with without any doubts, that the Heavens are opened, and that our Loving Heavenly Father continues to hear our prayers, and answers accordingly. I know that we have a Prophet that lives and leads our Heavenly Father's kingdom here on Earth, along with 12 Apostles. They are men called of God, and special witnesses of Jesus Christ.
I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Christmas Season!

No comments:
Post a Comment