Now, I am staying in the Area of Fonte Aleixo for my third transfer and will be serving together with Elder Almeida. Elder Almeida is from Brazil, and just finished serving for 6 months in the mission office as Secretary. I am excited to see what great work I can accomplish with him.
This past week as we taught our investigators, we found and taught some people who have made some big mistakes in their lives. These people are great people, and have come to develop a desire to change their lives, and accept and live the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is such a wonderful feeling to be an important part in the lives of the people I serve, and to have the privilege to help them accomplish their desires, be baptized, and live their lives in harmony with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am so thankful for the gospel in my life, and especially grateful for the privilege to serve here in Cape Verde. I am very happy that I am able to serve here in Fogo, in Fonte Aleixo for another Transfer.
I hope everyone is doing well, and are enjoying this holiday season.

No comments:
Post a Comment