
This week I was blessed with a special assignment from my mission president.
Currently we have some people here from they church that are filming interviews of church members here in Cape Verde about their beliefs and how the gospel has truly blessed their lives. My companion and I were assigned to do the planning and arrangements for this project. My companion and I spent much time contacting people and setting up our appointments that we would be having the next couple days.
One wonderful thing about this project is that I am able to stay with this filming crew throughout the day and help them with translations, interviews, and the filming process. The interviews and films are short clips that they are taking of powerful testimonies to be shared with other people that are not members of the church. This assignment is so very exciting because I am able to listen to the strong heart-felt testimonies of many individuals that have been blessed by the gospel. The feelings and influences of the Holy Spirit during these interview films has been incredible, and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
A testimony is what we know for ourselves to be true. Each person has the opportunity to gain and strength a personal testimony for themselves. My testimony of Jesus Christ as the Son of God has improved to great levels, and my testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ is strong and continues to expand to great measures.
I share my personal testimony that Christ suffered for our sins and took upon himself our transgressions so that we can be free from pain, sickness, and grief. I know that as we accept the gospel of Jesus Christ and live according, we will show our love for our Heavenly Father and continually received His blessings in our lives.
Currently we have some people here from they church that are filming interviews of church members here in Cape Verde about their beliefs and how the gospel has truly blessed their lives. My companion and I were assigned to do the planning and arrangements for this project. My companion and I spent much time contacting people and setting up our appointments that we would be having the next couple days.
One wonderful thing about this project is that I am able to stay with this filming crew throughout the day and help them with translations, interviews, and the filming process. The interviews and films are short clips that they are taking of powerful testimonies to be shared with other people that are not members of the church. This assignment is so very exciting because I am able to listen to the strong heart-felt testimonies of many individuals that have been blessed by the gospel. The feelings and influences of the Holy Spirit during these interview films has been incredible, and I have enjoyed every minute of it.
A testimony is what we know for ourselves to be true. Each person has the opportunity to gain and strength a personal testimony for themselves. My testimony of Jesus Christ as the Son of God has improved to great levels, and my testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ is strong and continues to expand to great measures.
I share my personal testimony that Christ suffered for our sins and took upon himself our transgressions so that we can be free from pain, sickness, and grief. I know that as we accept the gospel of Jesus Christ and live according, we will show our love for our Heavenly Father and continually received His blessings in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment