This week was a very busy week with some extra spent time working on extra projects and work. As I went throughout this week and the week quickly passed by, I realized how fast time can pass us by sometimes without us really noticing. The importance of planning our time and prioritizing the things in our lives becomes particularly important when we are always busy and need to leave something behind.
As one who preaches the restored gospel of Jesus Christ everyday, I have deeply realized the importance of religion in the lives of everyone. Our love for our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ is not something that can be placed behind in the "To do later" pile, but, should surely be placed at the top of our priority list in life.
I testify of the blessings of obedience to the principles of the gospel. Obedience brings true happiness.
As we continue to work and complete our daily tasks, I would bear testimony and urge everyone to always put the important things first in life, that being, the spiritual things in our lives and our family. I know that as each and every one of us manage to do this, we will witness wonderful things happening in our lives.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment