This week was an exciting week. I was able to call my family for Mother´s Day and was able to talk to my Mother and my Father. It was very exciting to hear their voices and talk to my family at home.
This past week we have been helping many youth find hope and joy in Christ as we showed them how to study and follow the words of Christ. Every Tuesday through Friday night here in my area, the area youth that are members of the church gather in the Chapel for a class called "Seminary." Seminary is a class that allows youth to come and be edified by the word of God, and to find much needed spiritual strength in their lives. This past week, we started inviting more and more youth that we are teaching to arrive at this class, to study and be enriched with the words of the scriptures, and as we do so, I can see them changing and coming closer to Christ each day.
I know and testify that the Holy Scriptures have spiritual power that can help and bless us every day of our lives. Studying and examining the words of Christ allows us to learn and apply the teachings of our Savior in our lives and in turn, walk the pathway of life that leads to our eternal salvation.
I invite everyone to study the scriptures that you may have, and learn about the happiness and hope that the words of Christ contain. Also, I would invite everyone to request a copy of the Book of Mormon if you do not already have a copy at http://www.mormon.org/.
I hope everyone is doing well, and hope to continue to hear from you all soon!
This past week we have been helping many youth find hope and joy in Christ as we showed them how to study and follow the words of Christ. Every Tuesday through Friday night here in my area, the area youth that are members of the church gather in the Chapel for a class called "Seminary." Seminary is a class that allows youth to come and be edified by the word of God, and to find much needed spiritual strength in their lives. This past week, we started inviting more and more youth that we are teaching to arrive at this class, to study and be enriched with the words of the scriptures, and as we do so, I can see them changing and coming closer to Christ each day.
I know and testify that the Holy Scriptures have spiritual power that can help and bless us every day of our lives. Studying and examining the words of Christ allows us to learn and apply the teachings of our Savior in our lives and in turn, walk the pathway of life that leads to our eternal salvation.
I invite everyone to study the scriptures that you may have, and learn about the happiness and hope that the words of Christ contain. Also, I would invite everyone to request a copy of the Book of Mormon if you do not already have a copy at http://www.mormon.org/.
I hope everyone is doing well, and hope to continue to hear from you all soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment