I recieved my flight plans this week, and I will outline the overall plans:
I am leaving from Salt Lake City, UT USA on September 17, 2009 and arriving in London, England on September 18, 2009.
I leave London, England on September 18, 2009 and arrive in Lisbon, Portugal the same day.
I then fly from Lisbon, Portugal to Cape Verde Islands.
We are very excited to leave the Missionary Training Center and head to Cape Verde. This next week I am going to up my level of concentration even more, and do all I can to not waste a single minute of the Lord's time. I can learn a lot of things in my last full week here at the MTC.
I thank everyone for your letters/packages while here at the Missionaries Training Center. They were greatly appreciated and brought great joy. From this point forward, please use my other addresses now for sending letters/packages.
Serving as a respresentative of Jesus Christ brings great joy to my life, and the adventure is only beginning. I encourage you to keep updated on this blog for the many stories that will come from Cape Verde.
I know that there is a God, and that He is our Loving Heavenly Father. He loves us. He sent His Son Jesus Christ to Atone for our sins, that we might be able to return and live in the presence of God once again. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's Kingdom on Earth, once again established on the Earth. I know these things to be true, and testify these things in the name of Jesus Christ; Amen.
If you have any questions about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, go to http://www.mormon.org.

No comments:
Post a Comment