This week was a great week here on the island of Sal. We had some great times as we celebrated my companion´s 20th birthday and held a baptism service for one of our friends that we have been teaching. It has been a week full of joy and the spirit as we worked to bring the gospel into peoples lives.
I am so thankful for the many blessings of the gospel in my life. As I find and talk with new people everyday and share our Heavenly Father´s plan with them, my own soul is comforted in knowing that God is our loving Heavenly Father that loves us and cares for us. We are blessed everyday to have His spirit to guide us in our lives and help us follow the right paths.
I pray that as I continue to work hard and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with others, that we all might find the true happiness that comes from the knowledge of our Father in Heaven and a testimony that he continues to guide us today through revelation given through His divinely appointed servants on the earth today. I invite all of those that may not yet have a certainty of these things to visit this site to learn more. I testify of these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I am so thankful for the many blessings of the gospel in my life. As I find and talk with new people everyday and share our Heavenly Father´s plan with them, my own soul is comforted in knowing that God is our loving Heavenly Father that loves us and cares for us. We are blessed everyday to have His spirit to guide us in our lives and help us follow the right paths.
I pray that as I continue to work hard and share the gospel of Jesus Christ with others, that we all might find the true happiness that comes from the knowledge of our Father in Heaven and a testimony that he continues to guide us today through revelation given through His divinely appointed servants on the earth today. I invite all of those that may not yet have a certainty of these things to visit this site to learn more. I testify of these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment