This week marked one year in the mission. This week, one year ago, I entered the Missionary Training Center with a long two years ahead of me. Now, I have been serving for one year, with only one year left. With how quickly the first year went, I can imagine that this second year will fly by as well. I have learned a lot this past year about many different things. I have grown a lot as well (unfortunately, not in height though, haha). I have had many different companions up to this point, and so therefore many interesting experiences.
My testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ has strengthened to great measures, and I have seen miracles and blessings occur in the lives of many of our Heavenly Fathers children. I testify that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that by following the guidance and counsel of His living servants on the earth today, we will find peace and happiness.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment