Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/23/2010 Letter from Elder Joshua Shelhamer


Transfers have happened once again, and receiving a telephone call from our Mission President, I was transferred.
I was been called by the Lord to serve as a Mission Finance Secretary and to serve in Achada of Santo Antonio in Praia, the island of Santiago. Having traveled once again on place from Sal Vicente to Santiago, I am now working in the Mission Office and serving in this new area. My companion is Elder Peterson, from Missouri, and I am excited to be here to serve. I am now serving with my 6th companion, in my third area, on my third island.
The mission is continuing to go very well, and the Lord´s choice blessings are being witnessed every day.
I am so thankful for the privilege to serve the Lord here in Cape Verde, to preach His word onto His children and help them return to their Father that is in Heaven.
I encourage everyone to continue to write letters as often as time may permit. I love hearing from all of you, and your words of love and support help every day.
I pray that everyone is well, and thank everyone for all that they have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment