Transfers have happened again, and this transfer I will be staying in the same area, Monte Sossego North, Mindelo 2. My companion, Elder Moreno will be leaving and going to a different area, and I will be recieving Elder Rossell today. I am very excited to serve together with Elder Rossell.
Mindelo is a great area. As a mission we are currently striving to continue to search for those people that are prepared to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that as we work diligently, the spirit will guide us and help us find those that are ready to receive our message.
This past week I gained a stronger testimony about the importance of this work, and that now is the time for everyone to hear this glad message which we deliver. As recognizing such, and understanding even more that importance and blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I receive great joy every day as I contact people on the streets and share my knowledge of the Savior with them. I have seen attitudes changed and eyes opened as a result of our great messages.
I thank everyone for their many prayers on my behalf. I am healthy, safe, and well. The Lord shall protect me as I continue to serve with all of my heart.
Mindelo is a great area. As a mission we are currently striving to continue to search for those people that are prepared to receive the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that as we work diligently, the spirit will guide us and help us find those that are ready to receive our message.
This past week I gained a stronger testimony about the importance of this work, and that now is the time for everyone to hear this glad message which we deliver. As recognizing such, and understanding even more that importance and blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, I receive great joy every day as I contact people on the streets and share my knowledge of the Savior with them. I have seen attitudes changed and eyes opened as a result of our great messages.
I thank everyone for their many prayers on my behalf. I am healthy, safe, and well. The Lord shall protect me as I continue to serve with all of my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment